[TYPO3-core] Open bugs for TYPO3 4.7 Beta 2

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Mar 5 20:20:28 CET 2012

Thanks....

Btw. unfortunately the cache-tag improvement stuff which Fabrizio
brought in partly into Beta 1 misses a couple of it's parts:

* I8faecc46 [FEATURE] Add hook to stdWrap_cacheStore
* I39b85ca3 [FEATURE] Adding hook in flushByTag
I0452b937 [FEATURE] Add hook to t3lib_cache_frontend_VariableFrontend->set()
* Ida429373 [FEATURE] Add stdWrap feature: addPageCacheTags

They're very unlikely to break anything, parts of the entire set are
already part of 4.7 so it would be very nice to get the rest in as well.

But of course it's up to you ... :)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--