[TYPO3-core] Commit message nitpicking...

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Mon Mar 5 13:02:04 CET 2012

Hi all,

> IMHO we don't need to distinguish between Fixes and Releases (it was
> introduced at a later point, IIRC Ernesto).

I guess you meant "Fixes and Resolves" here, yeah?

I too think that one of them is enough. Personally I would prefer to use
"Resolves" since we used that for a long time already, while fixes was
introduced with no real reason as far as I can see...

> I'm also fine with mixing Branches and Releases (however master is not a
> release..).

Same here, I would choose "Branches" therefore.

Do we need to vote for this or does everyone agree?

Greetings, Michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out