[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 V6.0 - Additional Features

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Sat Mar 3 18:02:16 CET 2012

Hi folks,

at t3board was the annoucement that there is a TYPO3 V.6 release and
that Phoenix will be an own new product of our community. Today there
were some complaints on Twitter that only FAL does not justify the new
major release.

My answer was the question: What do you think, that worth a new major
version? Several ideas / requirements / issues / features were
mentioned. I stepped in and think that we need a central place to add
and discuss those and more features, since 140 chars are not enough to
push those ideas forward.

So now my questions are

1) where to file those ideas?
2) where to communicate / promote them, in order to get all(!!)
involved? Core Team, Community members (not organised) and T3A Board and
commities (Marketing, Certification, ...) ?

After it's clear, I'd like to document the suggenstions there.

Hope this helps to push this forward in a positive manner.

Kind regards
Marcus

P.S.: CC to some EAB members in order to have them on board from the
beginning.