[TYPO3-core] Deliver unit tests in the packaged sources?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Jun 27 09:05:17 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 06/27/2012 08:43 AM, Steffen Ritter wrote:
> You don't need them in a production environment - anyhow only people
> modifying the Core need them: the core should only ship when with green
> tests.

True, we must package with green bar feeling, only.

But it is not true that the core tests are only useful for core hackers.
They could for example also tackle issues within the environment: For
example the tests could show that the image rendering is broken and can
point an admin to the right direction.

Regards
Christian