[TYPO3-core] Deliver unit tests in the packaged sources?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Jun 27 08:59:26 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 06/27/2012 12:51 AM, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> I don't see a reason why the unit tests are excluded from the packaged
> sources. Doing so would enable people who downloaded the tests to
> execute them in their environment.
>
> What do you think?

Big +1 to ship all packages together with all tests!

For those people who do not want them inside the document root: Just do
not link them.

My main hope is that more people run the tests, we gain more
environments and more stable tests, find core issues more quickly and
patches are more reliable. If we then even have a working solution to
run them without further extensions, that would be perfect!

Regards
Christian