[TYPO3-core] Unit Tests are excuted automaically on every merge in master branch

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Jun 27 00:24:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

you probably alread heard of it. Christian Trabold and me worked
together last weekend on several QA/ CI tasks for TYPO3. One great
achievment is, that unit tests are now executed automatically by a
service called travis-ci.org for every merge in the master branch.

Here is one example:
http://travis-ci.org/#!/typo3/TYPO3v4-Core/builds/1713533

This also means that commiters that broke the build in terms of failing
unit tests will get an email from travis.

So better exceute the tests before you merge something ;)

This is only the first step and we're trying to figure out how to enable
such builds for every change request, so that we can track down errors
before the merge.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--