[TYPO3-core] $TBE_STYLES - Bug?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 25 20:42:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 25-6-2012 13:40, Robert Wildling wrote:
> $TBE_STYLES['htmlTemplates']['templates/login.html']
>
> Grabbing that line from BE -> configuration -> $TBE_STYLES (Skinning
> styles) -> click on "[htmlTemplates][templates/login.html]" yields the
> following in the copyable variable text input field:
>
> $TBE_STYLES['htmlTemplates']['templates/login']['html'] =
>
> The "." (dot) is interpreted as a Typoscript feature and therefore the
> html is split into a new array element. (At least, that's how I think it
> happens...)

Yes, it's a small issue in t3lib_arrayBrowser. It uses a dot as
separator for the various keys. Maybe a more exotic separator would be
safer.
It is very likely that the configuration module will be gone in 6.0 and
that the functionality can be found in extra Reports.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!