[TYPO3-core] Update git submodules (automatically) in core git repository?

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Fri Jun 22 11:01:47 CEST 2012

thanks for clarification.

is there a way to show "the current" status of CGL violations for
submodules on metrics.typo3.org?

i think that there are two or three CGL rules that could be activated in
jenkins - but i am not sure if we missed some of the violations in the
submodules. because of the situation you described we have no helping
feedback here on metrics.typo3.org.

any suggestions how we can handle this? would be good if we could
activate those CGL rules in jenkins so that no new violations against
these rules will be introduced.

kind regards.

roland