[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 3rd meeting of the 6.0 release team

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Jun 15 14:48:12 CEST 2012

Hi.

On 14.06.2012 17:23 Helmut Hummel wrote:
> The announcement for the sprints was a bit late, especially for the the
> one starting tomorrow. Sorry for that. I'm loaded with work and had to
> postpone the news for 2 weeks :(

You're welcome. I'm a bit upset, because if I had known more earlier
about this sprint, I could participate (e.g. for integrating logging
into bootstrap)

Btw. we geeks from Freiburg plan to arrange an "unofficial TYPO3 code
sprint Freiburg" in July. It's neither meant as something official, nor
does it only focus on core. But we think it increases productivity and
motivation, if we meet up instead of hacking at home. Nico and Hans will
work on the Extension Builder, Fabien maybe on UI/Phoenix and me on the
Core Logging. Maybe some more people from our region are willing to
join. Yet the whole thingy needs to be planned and announced.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/