[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 3rd meeting of the 6.0 release team

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Fri Jun 15 09:55:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 14.06.12 16:42, schrieb Tobias Liegl:
> Hi,
>
>>> I was wondering what it would take to integrate drag'n'drop
>>
>> It depends where d&d will be added. The plan is to have d&d support at
>> least in the page module.
>
> do you know the "gridelements" extension? When you install it, then it's
> already possible to use drag&drop in the page module. But I think it's
> based on ExtJS and not jQuery.

+1 for integrating gridelements in the core. May it be directly in the
core, as a sysext or splitted up into core parts and sysext. It would be
bad to "invent the wheel twice".

Yes, I know the thread of some weeks ago [1]. I'd like to keep the
communication going on on that topic. What does it need?

Ciao,
Marcus

[1] http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2012-May/051458.html