[TYPO3-core] Minutes of the 3rd meeting of the 6.0 release team

Susanne Moog susanne.moog at typo3.org
Thu Jun 14 15:11:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 06/14/2012 02:41 PM, Søren Malling wrote:

> I was wondering what it would take to integrate drag'n'drop
>
> What are the expected goals of jquery migration?

For more information on the jquery look at
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v6-jquery

The main goal is to have a modern and easy to use library (also for the
smaller things) that more people know in the core. ExtJs will stay, but
Prototype and Scriptaculous should be replaced by jquery.

cheers,

susanne

--
Susanne Moog