[TYPO3-core] Page path in backend

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Jun 14 08:29:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 14-6-2012 6:59, Georg Ringer wrote:
> yes I need it as long as the search is not 100% perfect, I find myself
> very often being on a page and I don't know where this page is. So the
> path is the only hint I got.

At least in 4.7 and 6.0 the pagetree should be updated when you select
one of the items in the search results.

But when editing linked records through the context menu you often end
up in some folder somewhere in the installation. Here the path is useful
for knowing where you are.

As I said in the forge issue, the path is not always needed so it might
be put in a slide-in or drop-down panel if it clutters the view too much.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!