[TYPO3-core] Refactor sys_notes

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:05:53 CEST 2012

May I suggest that we hide the sys_notes table from the list view as it
now just serves as a double effect?

You can add notes from the green icon in the top, and you can modify
existing notes from the display in the bottom

And add the icons (green plus, yellow pin etc) as icons below the
dropdown for easy "click and use"?

Makes sense?

I'll add it to the patch if it makes sense in forms of usability

Søren