[TYPO3-core] Merged into Core Script enhancements

Mario Rimann mario.rimann at typo3.org
Mon Jul 23 07:28:44 CEST 2012

Hi

Am 14.07.12 19:03, schrieb Ingmar Schlecht:
> While you're at the tweaking: Wouldn't it be great to have the
> click-behaviour in the way that you can click the same button again to
> de-select it?

That's a cool idea that could be realized with just a bit of code. I'll
keep that in mind when working on the script again.

> If that is done, you could:
>  * remove the show all button
>  * make it possible to select two different states at the same time, so
>    if you have two states checked it would mean the filter would show
>    both

Hmm - I see the point. But at the moment, it's not that trivial to
solve. The filters are not built additive, so it would need to change a
lot of code to achieve this.

Cheers,
Mario