[TYPO3-core] Handling of Bugfix-Backports for 4.4.x?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Jul 22 14:28:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 22-7-2012 14:19, Mario Rimann wrote:
> I've recently started to backport some bugfixes to 4.5 and 4.6 based on
> Ernesto's list http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/core.html
>
> Now I'm wondering how to proceed with all the issues that are targeted
> for 4.4.x too? Can we put all of them to the list of ignored issues?

According to [1] :
TYPO3 4.4	Obsolete stable release
Support for this version is completely dropped since the release of
TYPO3 4.7.

I would say that any bugs specific to this version can be left unfixed.
AFAIK there won't be any release of 4.4; the last two release rounds
were only for 4.5 and later.

[1] http://typo3.org/download/

--
Jigal van Hemert