[TYPO3-core] The 2013 budget process

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Jul 19 16:44:34 CEST 2012

Hi guys and girls, fellow TYPO3 enthusiasts,

I just wanted to pinpoint you to this following links.

http://typo3.org/news/article/save-the-date-for-your-budget-application/
http://wiki.typo3.org/T3A-budget-ideas-2013

The 2013 budget process is going to start soon and we are collecting
ideas for potencial budget applications.

As the EAB is looking towards budget applications with the focus to
enable new projects, teams & the community, it would be great if the
core team of V4/V6 could look thru the ideas and adopt some of them.

Thanks for your time and feel free to ask your questions,

Olivier