[TYPO3-core] More strict convention for typoscript naming

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Sat Jul 14 12:03:47 CEST 2012

So finaly, we have (in my point of view):

1. Move to lowerCamelCase, and deprecated the old API
2. Do a migration wizard (based on the RTE one)
3. Speak with the documentation team on how to handle this
4. Core patch must come with documentation patch

Do you agree ?

Philipp Gampe wrote:
> If I followed the discussion correctly, then we pretty much agreed on
> lowerCamelCase.
> @all Is that correct?

Completly correct and a stric lowerCamelCase CSS -> Css, JS -> Js no
exception, like in FLOW3 with MVC -> Mvc

>> >  BTW I really find it great that ideas like this are discussed in lists
>> >  such as this one. Keep 'm coming!
> +1   more brainstorming helps to find the best way to go.

This is the power of the ML, thanks you

Bests,

Dominique