[TYPO3-core] More strict convention for typoscript naming

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Jul 12 23:04:19 CEST 2012

After a discussion with Marcus Schwemer on Twitter and the upcoming 6.0
I think that the good time to speack about the lack of naming convention
in typoscript.

We have a long history of weird naming in typoscript, can we found a
solution to avoid that in the future ? Typoscript is a fantastic tools
... but hard to learn and if the naming is not consistent, this learning
curve increase. That a bad thing for beginner ... and after years of
typoscript ... i continue to loose my time with this kind of things.

So what about getting ride of config.minifyCSS and config.compressCss
... or config.minifyCss and config.compressCSS ?

Bests,

Dominique Feyer