[TYPO3-core] Friendly Ghost

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Wed Jul 11 18:10:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm wondering, what's so hard to set up a new list of weeks and ghosts.
Really disappointing.

Who's in next week, the week after etc.?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks