[TYPO3-core] extbase code sprint 20.7. - 22.7. Stuttgart

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Jul 10 23:21:53 CEST 2012

Crosspost core, mvc and core-internal lists, please follow-up to mvc list.

Hey there,

as announced there will be an extbase code sprint for the upcoming TYPO3
6.0 from 20.7. to 22.7. in Stuttgart at lightwerk [1].

Currently, six participants will work those three days to push extbase
and its core integration to the next level:

Felix Oertel
Helmut Hummel
Christian Kuhn
Anja Leichsenring
Markus Guenther
Ingo Pfenningstorf

We've set up a tiny wiki page [2] for organisational information, most
of the team will arrive Thursday evening and will start with a fresh
mind on Friday morning.

We reserved rooms for up to 10 people at the nearby B&B Hotel, so we
have some free place for more attendees. Most accommodation costs can be
spent from the extbase / core budget (if your agency does not sponsor ;)

If you are an extbase hacker and want to spent three days with other
skilled people in this area helping the project to advance, it would be
great to see you. If you like to join, please contact Felix
(felix.oertel at typo3.org, or via twitter @foertel), he will happily
coordinate the hotel and other details.

To ensure a great experience, it would be great if you are used to the
core / extbase working modes with a working development environment
already set up.

Regards
Christian

[1] http://www.lightwerk.com/