[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-core-internal] Deprecation strategy

Stefan Geith typo3dev2012.nospam1 at geithware.de
Tue Jul 10 17:32:20 CEST 2012

Am 09.07.2012 19:48, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> It is a good thing to be predictable about things like deprecation. On
> the other hand there is of course the question about the impact.

Now that we have the possibility to increase the _major_ version numbers
again: Why couldn't we simply remove deprecated stuff with the next
_major_ version ?
I think, this is, where people expect, that something could break.
With the _same_ major version number, there should break as few as
possible...

/Stefan