[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 6.0alpha2

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jul 4 15:26:18 CEST 2012

[Helmut Hummel] wrote & schrieb:

>Dear TYPO3 Community,
>
>The TYPO3 Core Development Team just released a second alpha version of
>TYPO3 6.0
>TYPO3 version 6.0alpha2 is now ready for you to download.
>The packages can be downloaded here:
>      http://typo3.org/download/
>For details about the release, please see:
>      http://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-60-alpha2-released/

Ok, great. Let me try to be useful :-)

1. Media-Element: Doesn't work with Youtube URLs.
Here's a thread that describes the problem pretty well:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-v4/2012-January/003257.html

2. Do we have any reasonable documentation for this new Media-Element
at all?

3. Bug: Trying Introductionpackage and TYPO3-6.0.0.alpha2. Go to
module Web Page, choose a page, click the plus on the "Create new
record in top of this column" icon and receive a blank right window
pane. Try this for "Left", "Normal", "Right" column: always the same
error.

4. Where should I best file bug reports for this?

All the best ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de