[TYPO3-core] Releases of TYPO3 4.7.2, 4.6.10 and 4.5.17

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Jul 4 09:01:28 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal,

thanks for your ad-hoc midnight review session ;-)

Am 04.07.12 00:09, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the patches!
>
> On 3-7-2012 22:08, Oliver Hader wrote:
>> The following issues still need reviews and tests on the 4.7 branch:
>> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12551/
>
> 5 Unit tests fail after this patch (see Gerrit for details)

That's related to the nature of database unit-tests and the fact, that
the workspaces submodule obviously was not on the recent change
concerning t3ver_swapmode on branch "workspaces_4-7".

>> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12552/
>
> This is already merged after your own review?

Yepp, I took the freedom to merge it, since it's also required for the
previous patch - will lead to unit test fails without having it - just
as you reported.

>> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12532/
>
> Causes conflicts when cherry-picking (see Gerrit for details)

Hm, could not reproduce, the patch is quite fresh... Please check
whether the version submodule is on branch "version_4-7"...

Cheers,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader