[TYPO3-core] Cleaning up Gerrit

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Jan 31 21:09:37 CET 2012

Hi,

ok I went through the issues which haven't been updated since Dec. 7
(Olly's automated rebase thing) and these are the requests which I'd
suggest to close for now:

Last actions in July/August 2011:
https://review.typo3.org/#change,3438
https://review.typo3.org/#change,2869
https://review.typo3.org/#change,4707
https://review.typo3.org/#change,3187
https://review.typo3.org/#change,2482
https://review.typo3.org/#change,2539

Requests for TYPO3_4-3:
https://review.typo3.org/6004
https://review.typo3.org/6372
https://review.typo3.org/6666

Others:
https://review.typo3.org/#change,2363 (Susanne and Jigal voted against
it in Oct. nobody continued it anyhow)
https://review.typo3.org/#change,1586 (Found obsolete in November)
https://review.typo3.org/6835 and https://review.typo3.org/#change,6836
(Replaced by https://review.typo3.org/7022)
https://review.typo3.org/#change,6714 (Request to abandon never answered)
https://review.typo3.org/#change,1318 and
https://review.typo3.org/#change,1319 (Steffen Kamper disappeared - and
"will continue soon" never happend)
https://review.typo3.org/#change,4935 (Not relevant because
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/29274 was solved differently)
https://review.typo3.org/#change,5235 (patch needs too much
modifications and wasn't touch since Sep. 2011)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

Steffen Gebert schrieb:

--