[TYPO3-core] cleanup of issues on forge?!?!?

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Jan 31 09:07:56 CET 2012

Hi,

when we started the friendly ghost thing our bug count was ~3600 - 6
months later we're at ~2700 - which is imho a good pace. Even if it's
good to have great ambitions, I'd prefer to have realistic goals for
"projects" so that people can be proud of when they reached the goal and
to prevent that you keep trying for years to reach the unreachable. So
let's reach 2000 first ;)

Besides that - I'm in ;)

Cheers,
Tolleiv