[TYPO3-core] Gerrit question regarding 7156

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 19 13:03:36 CET 2012

Hi,

On 19-1-2012 12:12, Loek Hilgersom wrote:
> I tried submitting a new patch for [1], but there is no topic mentioned
> in the issue (there was no forge issue for this - should there always be
> one? Sorry guys, still learning all this....)

Yes, please always make a forge issue. You can link your patch to the
issue (see [1]) and it will be closed automatically once the patch is
merged.

> Shall I continue by adding the unittests (which is what the issue is) to
> the other issue [2], as some people already suggested?

Unit tests are always welcome! Running unit tests should be a part of
every test of a patch. It will help to reduce regressions and makes it
easier to see if a patch keeps existing functionality working.

Thanks for contributing!

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/CommitMessage_Format_%28Git%29

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,