[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.7 Feature freeze coming closing

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Mon Feb 13 09:41:49 CET 2012

Am 12.02.2012 21:23, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> On 4-2-2012 11:16, Steffen Ritter wrote:
>> this is a short reminder that the feature freeze for the Upcoming
>> version is coming close. There are 9 days to go, until wewill release
>> TYPO3 4.7beta1
>
> I've missed the usual lists by the RM with issues which need patches and
> patches which need reviews (but maybe my Thunderbird has decided to hide
> them?)
>
> Anyway, I have a series of small "features" for felogin which need some
> reviews for inclusion in 4.7:
>
> - https://review.typo3.org/8918 [FEATURE][CONF] Various messages in
> felogin need own stdWrap
> - https://review.typo3.org/8873 [FEATURE] felogin: Introduce new label
> for the legend marker
> - https://review.typo3.org/7503 [FEATURE] Add hook to process forgot
> password mail

https://review.typo3.org/6972 [TASK] Remove old code related to the
extension tstemplate_styler
https://review.typo3.org/#change,1799 [TASK] Remove unused files and
deprecated code from Core
https://review.typo3.org/#change,8888 [FEATURE] Add subjectField to Form
Wizard TS

F.E.
Due to gerrit this is quite easy, isnt it? One Big favor instead of the
core list, you can search and filter.
--
Steffen Ritter
Release Manager TYPO3 4.7