[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] This Week's "Friendly Ghost"

Thorsten Kahler [dkd] thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon Feb 6 09:40:17 CET 2012

Hi,

for this week I'm the TYPO3 Core Team "Friendly Ghost".

My primary goal for this week will probably be to coordinate all the
last minute issues ususally rushing in just before feature freeze of a
new TYPO3 version
(<http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v47-projects/wiki#Roadmap>).
Besides that I'll focus on taking care of new bug reports and reporters
and further cleaning up the issue tracker.

Feel free to contact me in case of core related issues via

Mail: thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Twitter: @_phoTTo_
Skype: thorstenkahler

A wiki page describing the friendly ghost's tasks:

<http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/FriendlyGhost>

Cheers,
Thorsten

--