[TYPO3-core] Last release of TYPO3 4.6

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sat Dec 22 11:12:11 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to do the last regular release of TYPO3 4.6 with the inclusion
of the 2 translation bug fixes pending in Gerrit. One is the fallback
when using LLL:EXT in TypoScript [1] and the other (from Michael) is for
overriding labels from TS with _LOCAL_LANG [2].

I'm leaving for a few days around Christmas, last Tuesday is 25th, we
will all have enough to do to NOT release anything on that day, I'd
suggest to either do it on 26, 27 or 28 (taking for granted the patches
have been reviewed) or to move the release at the beginning of January,
on 2nd for instance, whereas it's perhaps not the ideal date either.

What do you think?

In the mean time, I wish you all a merry Christmas and am looking
forward to seeing you again in 2013.

Happy holiday!

[1] https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17247/ (patch < 6.0 pending in bug tracker)
[2] https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17151/