[TYPO3-core] Review Request

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Fri Dec 21 11:22:36 CET 2012

Hi Reinhard,

Congratulations to your first patch :)

When you furthermore encounter any problems with gerrit or anything
related, can you of course post into this list.

The other way is to use the friendly ghost of the week, thats a Core
Developer responsible for (and willing to) help with contributing code
to the project.
You can find all infos about this here [1]
A calender is available [2], naming the current helpfull guy and an
email address you may use to contact him.

Hope this helps. Merry Christmas
Anja

[1] http://typo3.org/teams/core-development-team/
[2]