[TYPO3-core] The friendly ghost report

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Mon Dec 17 08:41:38 CET 2012

Dear Community,

I had been your 'friendly ghost' last week, although I missed it was my turn for the first half of the week.

54 new Issues have been reported during the last week:
* 37 Core related issues (3 feature requests, 3 tasks, 31 reported bugs)
* 14 for extbase/fluid
* 1 for the scheduler and
* 1 for workspaces/versioning

* Overall we have 2874 open bugs, 792 open feature requests and 113 open tasks.

* 4 Changes got merged into TYPO3_6-0
* 9 Changes made it into TYPO3_4-7

At least good news for new contributors: there are 71 unsolved issues, which are marked as "easy" and can be solved right away [1]

The next friendly ghost will be Oliver Hader. Treat him well!

kind regards
   Tobias

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues?query_id=219

--