[TYPO3-core] Forge & Gerrit

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 13 10:06:00 CET 2012

Hi,

I've fixed the problems last night that the replication to forge did not
work and that issues have not been updated when a change is pushed to
gerrit.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks