[TYPO3-core] Forge & Gerrit

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Mon Dec 10 10:34:58 CET 2012

Hi

Tomiţă MILITARU schrieb:
> Thanks guys for the clarification.
> One more thing, is it okay for one to vote for their own patch? I see it
> is technically possible, but is it allowed?

The "+n" voting doesn't make too much sense for your own patches of
course - but sometimes you've a patch out in Gerrit but find an issue
which you'd like to fix first. Then it makes sense to downvote the
current patchset and let others know that there's an update on the way.

And regarding the "+n" votings - patchset-owner and author don't have to
be identical. In some cases I upload patches for my colleages and this
allows to vote form them too.

Cheers

--
Tolleiv Nietsch