[TYPO3-core] set_no_cache() usage is logged as warning

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Dec 2 13:22:28 CET 2012

On 12/02/2012 12:47 AM, Philipp Gampe wrote:

[...]

> Basically there are three options to work in this problem
> 1) leave it as it is (aka do nothing)
> 2) decrease severity by one (from warning=2 to notice=1)
> 3a) introduce an optional parameter to switch from warning to notice for
> internal core usage
> 3b) create an own "internal" method to set no_cache

[...]

3a or 3b imho. I currently have a tendency towards 3a to keep it simple
(not a separate method, not defining what is "internal", ...).

One other option I see is to decrease severity in case the the request
is not FE-usage or if the request is done by a logged-in BE-user
(previewing a page, ...). That would imho also qualify as valid for just
informational logging.

Regards,
 Stefan