[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Sun Dec 2 09:51:49 CET 2012

Hi,

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> 6. Next major version / version numbering
>
> We realized that it is not relevant right now if there will be a 7.0 and
> when. Both is possible but depends on factors that we can't foresee yet.

This is were you (leader team) should have been *active*. What's you
vision for that time - what are the goals and how are you planning to
reach them? The official statement is convergence with Neos - how is
that reflected in the roadmap, what actions should be taken?

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch