[TYPO3-core] Reviews requested :)

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Dec 2 01:07:21 CET 2012

Hi core team,

I would like to encourage you to go through the list of ready to be merged
request that could be merged after a core review.
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:TYPO3v4/Core+CodeReview%253E%253D1+Verified%253E%253D1+-
Verified%253D-1+-CodeReview%253D-1+-CodeReview%253D-2,n,z

It is really frustrating for a newcomer to get fast reviews and testing and
than wait months for a final team member review.
I know that some of you are doing doing a lot, which is visible on the
"stats" page:
http://psychomieze.de/stats/

I would like to ask the core team to find a way to deal with the many
reviews faster and how to organize the workflow that "good" changes can be
merged fast.

This would also encourage to pick up changes that need minor modifications
that just lay around since forever (including many bugfixes).

Also I would like the team to go over the list of open backports that should
merged.
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:TYPO3v4/Core+branch:TYPO3_4-7+-
CodeReview%253D-2+-Verified%253D-1,n,z
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:TYPO3v4/Core+branch:TYPO3_4-6+-
CodeReview%253D-2+-Verified%253D-1,n,z
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:TYPO3v4/Core+branch:TYPO3_4-5+-
CodeReview%253D-2+-Verified%253D-1,n,z

List of all open changes in master:
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:TYPO3v4/Core+branch:master+-
CodeReview%253D-2+-Verified%253D-1+-CodeReview%253D-1,n,z

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!