[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 6.0 Feature Freeze and Merge Freeze

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon Aug 20 17:59:32 CEST 2012

Hi everybody

*IMPORTANT*

The feature freeze for TYPO3 6.0 and the merge freeze is active now.
Do not merge any changes to the master branch of the Core project and
the submodule projects for the time being! The end of the merge freeze
will be announced in this list in some days...

Merges to the stable branches (TYPO3_4-x) are allowed, of course.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Olly

--