[TYPO3-core] Cookie-Handling according to EU-law.

Alexander Wahl mail at alexproject.de
Tue Aug 14 15:07:58 CEST 2012

Hi Stephen,

thank you for your reply. That help's a lot. Is there a plan to
integrate this feature into the Core? As TYPO3 is very popular in the EU
and especially in germany the core should, in my opinion,  ensure that
the used system considers current laws for the users and especially for
the webmasters.

Greetings