[TYPO3-core] JS libraries in the core

Felix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Sun Aug 12 13:16:26 CEST 2012

Hello,

 >> 4. Drop prototype and scriptaculous, fix the most urgent things and
 >> fix the remaining usages as bugs.

that seems to be the best alternative, but the boundaries are actively
soaked here.

But there should be a deadline / milestone defined until which the
refactoring should be finalized.

How can the dependencies be found?
What about a deprecation log for JS to even find the occurrences.

Anyway I started with the umbrella issue at
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39721 to collect problems. There seem to
be several central places with prototype dependencies like the suggest
wizard.

Could someone please add the parent relationships between the tickets. I
don't have any privileges besides reporting and adding dependencies.

Cheers