[TYPO3-core] Discussion: Remove default columns in favour for backend_layout

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:47:05 CEST 2012

Anyone from this discussion interested in the process?

Some UI changes to the page module made it look different

https://skitch.com/sorenmalling/emeaf/typo3-60-page-module

and default column layout moved to backend_layout configuration

http://review.typo3.org/13510

drag'n'drop functionality will be started the next days, but feel free
free to comment and contribute in the review if you a champion when  it
comes to javascript, because I'm not (yet!).

Regards,

Søren