[TYPO3-core] Class namespaces with 6.0

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Aug 6 09:42:28 CEST 2012

I'm for
> \TYPO3\CMS\

TYPO3 is the umbrella project and we I say the product is the CMS atm,
because it has no other name. Everything else will have its own name,
like TYPO3\FLOW3, TYPO3\PhoenixReplacement, etc.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks