[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-core-internal] Communicate more of the unpaid stuff

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Apr 20 15:24:56 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen,

>> I'd like to take this a step further: why don't we make a list with all
>> contributors for a release? That would really show the appreciation for
>> those who spent their time in contributing to TYPO3.
>>
>> Shouldn't be too hard to extract the names of the author and/or
>> committer from the git log.
>>
> Ingo asked for that for the Release Notes in the wiki, too.
> Will try to do that... Even if it is hard, because sometimes  a team is
> mentioned another person pushed the stuff.

Something like that was done for the release of 4.5 LTS. But I can not find
that list of names any more.

Maybe as a start, just output:
$ git shortlog -s TYPO3_4-6-0..TYPO3_4-7

Without the -s, you even get a full overview of what each person did.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!