[TYPO3-core] jQuery Integration

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed Apr 18 21:37:19 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 04/16/2012 04:45 PM, Daniel Sattler wrote:
> Hi everbody,

[...]
> So far, this is the rough plan. If this is done, I would like to upgrade
> some Prototype/ExtJS functions with jQuery ;)

Sounds really great. Just wanted to say, I have a - hacky -
implementation of jQuery in the backend and already converted some of
the toolbars on the top right. You can have a look at the code on git in
branch sandbox/psychomieze/jquery . Maybe it helps with converting some
of the stuff ;)

> I will keep you posted with updates on this list. You will also find my
> code soon on forge: http://forge.typo3..org/projects/typo3v6-jquery
> <http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v6-jquery>).

Yeah, jQuery is coming! ;)

Thanks for your efforts,

Susi

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member