[TYPO3-core] File Abstraction Layer Reviews

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Apr 18 20:06:19 CEST 2012

Hi again,

let's continue this topic...

The File Abstraction Layer API has been put to the Git master already
some weeks ago. During the T3DD12 in Munich a lot of more was done which
made it possible to adjust the FAL API again.

See the following issue and review it (you cannot really test it in
master yet, since the integration part in TCEforms, TCEmain, etc. is
still missing):

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/10598/

If nobody objects, I'm going to merge it tomorrow then and will continue
with creating patches for the integration part.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Olly

--