[TYPO3-core] Backend User Administration (extbase)

Felix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Wed Apr 4 19:40:27 CEST 2012

On 03.04.12 05:56, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> so what do you need? you need testers? how is the status? what is
> finished, what is missing?
>
> georg

Currently there is no "Compare" feature like in the current core backend
user management. I personally don't really see the pros for comparison
and think that needs to be redone.
Input concerning compare feature would be really good.

Also testing/feedback would be appreciated. Since the belog extension is
taking pretty long to be reviewed and I don't consider the backend_users
to be as ready as belog -- there is no real template for extbase
extensions. Feedback welcome (before the gerrit review).

Plus there still is room for new features. I will fire up a new issue on
forge with Usability team. But let us also collect requirements for the
Backend User Management module.

Just have a look at the ext and feed back :)