[TYPO3-core] Sponsoring core issue #30469

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 6 18:45:50 CEST 2011

Hi Jochen,

On 5-10-2011 12:37, Jochen Rieger wrote:
> We are willing to sponsor the bugfix of this issue. I did not find any
> possibility to inform about our sponsoring will in the issue itself (the
> old mantis bugtracker had this feature).

In Mantis the option was used from time to time, but by far not every
sponsoring worked out in the end. It was not considered an important
option to add to new tracker.

A practical solution: update the issue and add a remark that you offer
sponsoring. There are enough formatting options to make it easy to spot.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.