[TYPO3-core] TCE limited after caching vs. templavoila API

Andrej Maya A.Maya at esolut.de
Mon Nov 28 16:04:23 CET 2011

Dear list,

This is actually a general issue explained on a example of the templavoila API function.

Why the TCA array is shrinking after a page reload (page was cached).

In the ds_getExpandedDataStructure function of the class.tx_templavoila_api.php file is following code:

            t3lib_div::loadTCA ($table);

            $conf = $TCA[$table]['columns']['tx_templavoila_flex']['config'];

$table is 'pages' in that case.

I'm reloading my page which uses this api function and count($TCA[$table]['columns']) is for example 64 after that I'm hiting F5 and the count($TCA[$table]['columns']) is only 44 à without any additional fields from extensions and so on.

But the loadTCA function should read the whole temp_CACHED*** files.

Could anybody figure out whats the problem is in that case?Is my description comprehensible?

Regards

Andrej Maya