[TYPO3-core] Problem with merged issue #30695

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Mon Nov 28 15:57:57 CET 2011

Hi Dmitry,
your concerns are valid.
This had been created by me in the night before final release as "we
need a solution - anyhow" request from securitry guys and Xavier.

There's room for improvements - thanks you've gone this way!

And now the big BUT: we cannot make such an improvement with the
backport-merge, it has to be an own issue... Therefore the backports
have to merged - to not completely mess up our history.

Afterwards your improvements need to be applied.

Thanks for your understanding.

regards

Steffen