[TYPO3-core] Gerrit and new review policy for TYPO3 v4 Core

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Mar 29 10:09:20 CEST 2011

Hi.

On 28.03.2011, at 23:12, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Of course a new patchset resets the voting level, which is indeed fine. The already voters should review the new patchset again, this should be easy as they already did it. But monitoring now is much easier as before having your "watched changes" view.

Exactly, I usually step through the files looking only at the difference to the last patch set I reviewed (patch history option on top of the diff view). Only trivial changes means I can repeat my vote; non-trivial changes mean another verification before voting.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns