[TYPO3-core] Reviews

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Mar 15 09:49:19 CET 2011

Steffen Kamper schrieb am 14.03.2011 23:55:

> any reason why the review activity is low actually?
> Any remaining problems with fetching patches or review process in gerrit?

I must also confess that I had to attend more customer work in these
last weeks. The Git / Gerrit migration didn't make it easier to keep "up
to date" on a daily basis especially when you don't have much spare time
anyway - as Francois already noted.

But then, it would *never* be the "perfect time" to migrate to GIT, so I
am glad we did it at last. And I also believe (and hope) that activity
rises when the 4.6 development pace grows.

Cheers,
Ernesto